Protect Your Home Through Gardening!
It’s that time of year when your garden will need some TLC, and not because its overgrown 🌿🌳
Taking steps to protect your garden is a simple yet effective way to deter burglars. That’s why we wanted to share some tips on how you can protect your home by getting your fingers green this Spring! ☀
- Cut back shrubs and hedges to eliminate hiding spots for burglars.
2. Ensure side gates to your garden are secure with functioning locks.
3. Consider adding lightweight trellis to fences and plant some prickly plants to make it harder for burglars to climb over.
4. Avoid leaving gardening tools on display and lock them away when they’re not being used.
5. Consider having gravel driveways and paths to make it harder for burglars to go undetected.
6. Register your tools on https://www.immobilise.com to help police trace them if they’re stolen.
By taking these steps, you can help make your home a less appealing target for burglars.
For more on how you can protect your garden 👉 https://bit.ly/40Zov3C.
Detective Sergeant, Ashley Ryan,