barton parish council logo

Photo ID for Elections

You will need to present photo ID at the next elections. The next ones are in May this year. Several types of photo ID will be accepted including bus passes funded by the Government. Cambridgeshire County Council bus passes are funded by the Government so such qualify. Many will have driving licenses with a photo and passports. However, many elderly living in Barton no longer drive or travel abroad so have contacted the Parish Council to check what the alternatives are. For a full list visit the Electoral Commission website.