Barton Parish Council would like to invite residents to attend a public meeting with members of the Parish Council between 18:30 – 19.30 on Tuesday 7th March 2023. The meeting will be held in the Village Hall on School Lane. All are welcome.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Traffic and Transport issues affecting the village
- Upcoming plans for the C2C bus route
- The Cambridge congestion charge
- East West Rail latest developments
- Barton Greenways
- A proposed new grass cutting regime around the village
- Upcoming fundraising initiatives
There will be opportunity for residents to express their views, ask questions and participate in shaping the future plans for the village.
We very much hope you will be able to join us.
Cllr Danielle Stretch
On behalf of the Traffic and Planning and Amenities and Open Spaces Working Groups